nuco.cloud – one pager
nuco.cloud is a sharing economy platform for network computing based for computing power.
There are two versions:
- nuco.cloud pro
nuco.cloud (non-pro) is the commercial and user-friendly version of BOINC, a scientific distributed computing cloud launched in 2021 by the University of California, Berkeley.
nuco.cloud (non-pro) becomes the commercial and user-friendly version of BOINC.
nuco.cloud pools users’ computing power in a decentralized “supercomputer” and allows users to monetise their unused computing power of their smartphone, computer or server.
All paymenst for the purchase and provision of computing power in nuco.cloud is handled entirely via tokens.
Mining will be possible with:
- ATI GPUs
- Nvidia GPUs
- Android smartphones
No specialized hardware is needed. Old unused tech welcome!
By using already existing hardware that was originally purchased for other purposes such as office work, gaming, etc., the price of computing power provided by nuco.cloud will be 75-90% less expensive than standard cloud computing solutions, for example, AWS.
Coin Distribution (of the amount customers have to pay for computing power):
- 70% Miners
- 20% nuco.cloud
- 10% Donation to science, like universities
nuco.cloud was the first blockchain project in germany to receive a grant from the German Federal Ministry of Economics
This is a version for enterprise customers, where the computing power comes purely from professional data centers.
The first release will be published shortly.
In nuco.cloud pro, the customer will be able to filter by the following features:
- maximum latency
- minimum throughput
- hardware used
- renewable energy is used
- privacy certificates
nuco.cloud has already entered into cooperations with CUDOS, Bitkern, Hetzler Online and NTT (formerly e-shelter) and will be able to directly deliver more than 10 PetaFLOPS of computing power for the same prices as the non-pro nuco.cloud.
nuco.cloud is already live at Uniswap, Digifinex, Whitebit and P2Pb2b.
For uniswap there is also a Liquidity Staking Pool with an APY of 105%, which is still open until 04.04.2021, after that it will be closed and you will only get the trading fees from Uniswap.
- Based on BOINC
- Commercial and user-friendly version of BOINC
- No specialized hardware is needed
- 75-90% less expensive than standard cloud computing solutions
- Professional version with more than 10 PetaFLOPS
- Professional version for Enterprises will be released soon
- Listed on a couple of exchanges
- Uniswap Liquidity Staking Pool with an APY of 105%
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161520.0
- Telegram Channel: https://t.me/officialnucocloud
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/officialnucocloudgroup
- Uniswap: https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x1921b852f38bc68430780242b2628d0ca14cef83
- Liquidity Staking Pool: https://nuco.cloud/staking/
- ERC-20 Token Contract: 0xe0c8b298db4cffe05d1bea0bb1ba414522b33c1b